Team Manager, Business Banking Commercial Service Centre
- To lead a team of Service Managers (SM) to assist customers (primarily over the phone) with dedication and passion on various enquiries and requests on Corporate products and services, cash management products, corporate loans and self-service banking.
- Handles escalation from the SM and monitors to ensure SM provides accurate information / appropriate solutions to customers within standard turnaround time.
- Drive the team to meet service standards and measurements for key customer metrics and monitor of service performance to ensure adherence of the service standards.
- Drive the team to meet the E-B customer satisfaction targets across all customer segments to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Support the GCB's digitalization initiative to convert corporate customers to use digital platforms such as Velocity, Business Mobile and eAlerts to perform self-banking.
- Collaborate with business/support units and key touch-points to review customer feedback so as to identify gaps in process/service, work on solutions to close loop, improve the process and service experience.
- Good Knowledge of Corporate Products and Processes
- Preferably at least 3 years' experience in similar function.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective management skills with strong leadership qualities
- Good change management mindset & skills.
- Able to think strategically.
- Innovative and creative in problem solving while playing by the rules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship building & management skills