Team Leader - Investment Execution Operations
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
We are looking for an experienced hire to manage the Global Subscriptions Team across Singapore, Guernsey and Denver. The team is responsible for supporting our Legal and Transaction Services team as well as our investment teams by completing, organizing and tracking deal documents under tight deadlines.
Managing a team of 9 individuals based across Guernsey, Singapore and Denver with potential to grow further in size over time.
Responsible for the team's daily responsibilities which include:
- The completion of documents supporting new investment transactions, liaise with internal and external lawyers, investment teams and depositories, custodians and administrators;
- Complete amendments to investment documents, coordinate the process with in-house legal and investment teams;
- Acting as the first reviewer and "A" signatory for investment transaction documentation;
- Handling counterparty AML, CDD and KYC requests enabling Partners Group entities to be on-boarded with transaction counter-parties;
- Input on the operational set up of new products and mandate programs, and
- Point of contact for the rest of the firm in relation to the above
- Regular reporting to line management.
- Supporting and developing the team globally.
What we expect
- An understanding of the finance industry, especially regarding anti money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) compliance regulations also preferred.
- Financial Services operations or trade support experience, especially within Private Equity or other Financial Services company is a plus
- Self-motivated, able to complete tasks down to the details within tight deadlines. Sets a very high standard for own work and that of others.
- Ability to manage individuals within the team, also able to communicate internally and externally with the respective functions.
- Proven leadership skills with prior team management experience.
- Able to read and understand complex documents.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in Partners Group.