Manage the Client Documentation team within Singapore Wealth Management, with a focus on planning and improving client documentation process flows, providing advisory to Front Office on on-boarding requirements in accordance with the Bank’s KYC/AML standards and regulatory requirements, as well as ensuring high standards of clients’ records maintenance.
- Formal responsibility for the management of a small team of staff, providing oversight of and mentorship to the team, whilst adopting a hands-on approach in the day-to-day BAU.
- Review and sign off all new client documentation for correctness and completeness; this includes confirming the correct anti-money-laundering documents and source of wealth information are present as well as the correct internal documentation, whilst collaborating with Compliance.
- Liaise with WM Compliance or Legal on any complex issues or risk assessments.
- Ensure the set-up, amendment and closure of clients, accounts, portfolios and maintenance of client static data in the relevant systems, co-ordinating client static data requests and issues with the Service Centre in Zurich.
- Handling AEOI / FATCA related documentations and reporting requirements.
- Perform an annual independent review for normal risk customer in accordance to regulatory requirement as well as Bank's AML/KYC policy and procedures.
- Involve in ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience with team management exposure
- Good understanding of QI/FATCA, CRS, Complex structures, AML and KYC regulations
- Hands-on exposure to Temenos T24 will be an added advantage
- Meticulous attention to detail, coupled with the ability to work well under pressure
- A team player with good analytical and social skills.
- Ability to be client centric while balancing business needs and controls
- Strong communicator both orally and written.