- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- Manage a team involved in the preparation of customised client reports, statements and letters, ensuring:
- The reports/letters are issued accurately and promptly to meet the required SLA.
- Sufficient controls are in place from preparation to issuance of the reports/letters.
- Understand business needs and able to interact well with Front Office to resolve query/issue expeditiously and completely.
- Work with various stakeholders to review and shape processes to allow for enhanced efficiency, risk mitigation and client servicing.
- Degree qualified with at least 5 years' experience; preference will be for candidates with good analytical skills, understanding of business/product matters in banking and strong knowledge of client statementing.
- Experienced in managing operational teams focusing on fulfillment of delivery of customized reports and client letters.
- Knowledge of Private Banking processes and products.
- Driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possesses effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in operational management of client reporting.
- Good understanding of client statements.
- Good operational knowledge
- Possess change management skills and able to handle ad-hoc projects/initiatives to improve process efficiency.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and meet deadlines in generating client reports/ letters.
- Good people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of Excel macros or Microsoft Access is an advantage.