Team Head, IBG3, Institutional Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 25 Feb 18 2018-02-25
See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- To lead a team of RMs to develop & grow relationships with SME customers and enhance income to the Bank
- To contribute to the formulation & execution of marketing strategies for the segment
- To work with RMs to prepare & execute account plans for identified clients within segment to increase wallet share
- To actively cross sell products and services of the Bank including Treasury (including Fixed Income), Cash & Trade, Capital Markets and M&A Advisory and increase customer satisfaction
- To leverage on the DBS network to deepen client coverage and enhance overall portfolio return
- Responsible for the financial revenue & budget for the team
- To lead in the assessment of risk exposure, monitor & manage the portfolio risk and conduct timely reviews including delivery of quality credit underwriting recommendations based on sound judgment in line with the Bankâ€™s credit & compliance policies
- To ensure timely and accurate review and consistent execution of financial solutions and service delivery across the target business segments
- To lead, manage and train a team of bankers
- University degree holder with at least 12 years of relevant relationship management experience in commercial lending
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities with experience in managing and leading a team of bankers involved in origination and execution
- Demonstrates strong credit risk assessment skills, business and financial analytical skills, sound products and SME industry knowledge
- Results driven, resourceful and possess the ability to develop business strategies and executing daily activities align with the long term vision and direction of the franchise and Bankâ€™s priorities
- Results-oriented, resourceful and strong business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.