- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Team AssistantAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Routine secretarial and administrative work
• Arrange / schedule external & internal meetings, video conferences & conference calls
• Manage travel itineraries including flight & hotel bookings, visa applications, meeting schedules, and other logistic arrangements
• Process and submit travel & entertainment expense claim reports
• Booking of meeting facilities, arranging courier services, printing / binding meeting material
• Raise and monitor SRM, eProcurement, assist with IT-related matters
• Process invoices when required
• Ensure compliance to Bank policies
• Maintain confidentiality
• Any other tasks/projects that is required from time to time
Our Ideal Candidate
• At least 5 years of secretarial and administrative experience, preferably in a Bank
• Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills to deal with all levels
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently
• Initiative to follow through / resolve problems to closure
• Proficient in MS Office, Power Point, Excel, Word
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.