Tax Associate (Contract)
- SGD4500 - SGD6500 per month + benefits
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
An exciting Tax Associate (Contract) job has just become available at one of the most prestigious investment firms based in Singapore. You will be joining the investment services private market and finance department where you will be heavily involved in a number of tax projects (automation of processes, reporting and analytics) so prior experience of such projects is highly beneficial.
About the Tax Associate (Contract) Role :
In this business critical role, you will be a part of the investment services private market and finance department that is responsible for providing operations and reporting support as well as budgeting, accounting, payment processing, cash management, tax and financial and management reporting services to all departments and corporate management companies.
- Assist with tax projects, including automation of tax processes, reporting and analytics which includes working with the team to determine user requirements, design, build, test, optimise and implement IT applications and solutions
- Using available data quality tools, work with the enterprise-wide team of data stewards to develop data quality profiles, rules and scorecards in line with business requirements and metrics
- Assist in tax compliance and tax operations including handling corporate tax matters
To succeed in this Tax Associate (Contract) role, you will need to have at least four years' experience in tax compliance / tax projects.
- A good degree/diploma in Accountancy, Finance or Banking, with at least four years' relevant work experience in tax compliance/tax projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and keen interest in / stays abreast of emerging technologies and business intelligence tools (data analysis, charting and visualisation skills, Automation software)
- Experience in building dashboards and Business Intelligence visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, or Power BI is an added advantage
- Ability to manage assigned tasks independently and positively
- Demonstration of interests, to explore new ways of work or technologies
- Good communications with different levels of team members and stakeholders
- Results oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment
This leading investment institution has an outstanding international reputation in its field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Tax Associate job (contract).
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437519 Ben Holman