Tax - Financial Services, Senior Manager
Line of Service
FS X-Sector Specialism
Banking & Finance Management Level
Senior Manager Job Description & Summary
A career at PwC is more than "just" a job. It's about being part of a culture that is committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community - by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You'll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you'll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as our secondment opportunities. If you would like to be involved in activities outside of work, you can join our Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters and more!
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: About You
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for managing client engagements in:
- Working with the clients to understand their business model and plan their transfer pricing policies in line with their business models
- Undertaking functional analysis interviews, benchmarking studies and analysing the clients issues for transfer pricing documentation purposes
- Proposing planning opportunities to the client based on the OECD Guidelines and Singapore transfer pricing guidelines
- Coordinating with the regional and global PwC network firms on client issues
- Managing projects in relation to transfer pricing audits, MAP and APAC projects.
You will report to engagement leaders and be responsible for managing and developing a team of competent professionals of diverse academic and cultural backgrounds to deliver high quality services to clients
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Post Graduate/Professional Qualification in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law equivalent
- Motivated and ambitious professionals with minimum 8 years of Tax consultation/ advisory experience with financial services clients/ Asset Wealth Management
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent analytical and team management skills.
- Preferably a member of the Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals (SIATP)
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role . Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Up to 20% Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date