- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 22 Apr 19
Tanium Specialist – MDMExperience
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills:
Job Location : Singapore
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the analysis of tool outputs andproviding recommendations for improving the overall security posture for the customer
• Documenting processes / procedures, automation, and reporting toinstitutionalize end-pointthreat detection and response.
• Reduction in time to identify and resolve vulnerabilities w ithin the client'sComputing Environment.
• The individual would be experienced in managing and troubleshootingClient-Server software in a large enterprise.
• Experience with Tanium,.
• Experience securing Large Enterprise Networks and providing recommendations for networksegmentation/secure enclaves
• Ability to independently install, test, and implement complexcomponent-level changes within the technology infrastructure.
• Candidate must have 4+ years of relevant technology and infrastructureexperience.
Other Desired Skills:
• Experience with Cisco ISE, MobileIron, andSymante
• Experience in Splunk
Required Experience and Education:
• Extensive experience (4+ years) in informationsecurity operations and/or related IT operational functions.
• Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science, in an informationtechnology discipline or a related technical discipline; or the equivalentcombination of education, professional training or IT work experience.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world'sleading professional services companies, transforming clients' business,operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based,consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative andefficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 onFortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies inthe world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant. #LI - CTSAPAC