- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
Talent Acquisition Lead ICG
Talent Acquisition Lead ICG
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19016165
- Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com .
- We are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Lead for our Institutional Client Group (ICG) in Singapore, who will focus on assisting to develop and implement innovative and diverse recruiting strategies and campaigns to meet the hiring needs of the ICG business. Additionally this person will recruit for our Markets and Securities Services business in Singapore. Citi Markets and Securities Services provides world-class products and financing solutions for corporations, governments, as well as institutional and retail investors through our dominant underwriting, sales and trading, and distribution capabilities. Our broad product knowledge and on-the-ground local markets expertise - coupled with complementary strengths in technology and distribution - allows us to offer clients a wide range of comprehensive financial solutions. We address their needs with products in all discipline currencies; sectors; and geographies; and the breadth and depth of our resources allow us to consistently provide them with innovative solutions. Citi provides superior structuring capabilities and problem solving; enhanced by our distribution reach and quality.
The Talent Acquisition Lead is primarily responsible for recruitment execution with a key focus on sourcing candidates, screen resumes, interview candidates, offer management and providing guidance to hiring managers.
- Partner with hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle and work with other areas of HR for effective interviewing and on-boarding processes
- Provide ongoing guidance and advisory support to hiring managers throughout the end to end recruitment process
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
- Manage relationships with executive search firms, agencies, and temporary firms
- Proactively provide market intelligence regarding hiring trends as well as research competitive markets and peer organizations; able to pipeline for key positions
- Drive Internal Mobility & Build diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing and leveraging proactive and innovative recruitment tools & channels
- Build relationships with hiring managers and consult with them on the external and internal talent markets
- Maintain the E-Recruitment/Taleo/Workday platform and to ensure usage and provide user support
- Identify, coordinate and participate in internal and/or external job fairs as needed
- Administration and deployment of assessment tools, understand the results and communicate to hiring managers.
- Active promotion of the Employee Referral Program, Assessment training and other recruitment tools
- Ensure quality coaching on recruitment methodologies and employer brand as needed
- Strong business partnering and collaboration across APAC TA team
- Provide a leading edge candidate experience
- Champion Diversity Hiring
- 10-15 years in recruiting and/or recruiting management experience supporting front office banking, preferably in Global Markets.
- Demonstrated strengths in recruitment and selection processes with knowledge of relevant local legislation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing a team and drive strong performance culture
- MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior communication skills and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple and often competing demands
- Close attention to detail and strong organisational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence among stakeholders, peers and candidates
- Commitment to quality and experience in successfully redesigning processes
- Passion for exceeding client expectations at all times