Talent Acquisition Lead - APAC
Position Overview Job Title: Regional Head of Talent Sourcing, APAC Department: HR Reports to: Global Head of Talent Sourcing Job Summary
The Regional Head of Talent Sourcing will be responsible for setting the direction of the recruitment function to ensure that Deutsche Bank attracts and hires the best talent across all divisions of the bank; which includes oversight of graduate hiring, on-site RPO/MSP support, on-boarding and regional internal mobility. Key roles and responsibilities include designing and implementing solutions to continually respond to the fast, rapidly changing hiring environment, and looking for ways to proposition DB as an employer of choice. Primary Responsibilities
- Manage and be accountable for recruitment needs of the region, driving efficiency, effectiveness, and professionalism through the whole recruitment cycle; this includes ensuring the translation of business plans to the RPO and MSP vendors for staffing concerns. In addition, ensuring that the RPO, MSP and in-house team are fully integrated.
- Drive a client service culture throughout all channels of recruitment, ensuring that all activities are managed to agreed timescales and clearly communicated throughout.
- Work with business stakeholders in developing a talent acquisition strategy that include market intelligence, workforce planning, career mobility and other cost-effective solutions and priorities
- Support the recruitment team in full utilization of recruitment technology and reinforcing the use of MI to be relied upon for decision-making by business stakeholders.
- Provide subject matter expertise and continuously looking for ways to improve efficiency of the hiring model and processes for multiple locations, which can drive resourcing quality and cost, thus improving the talent pipeline and reducing attrition.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with different teams in order to share best practice; partnering with peers to ensure that the global/regional priorities are implemented, while reflecting and representing local priorities. Represent the site on global/regional resourcing committees and projects, ensuring the site has influence, input, and ownership for initiatives.
- Leverage global/regional product expertise to ensure that DB is positioned as an employer of choice via a strong focus on branding and marketing. Embed the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) into recruitment programs and processes to attract and retain talent for the Bank.
- Working across HR - work closely with other elements of HR function, including Advisory, Reward, Talent & Development, COO office etc, to ensure that greatest value is brought to the client.
This leader must demonstrate the ability to:
- Collaborate, negotiate, and influence various stakeholder groups to develop appropriate recruitment solutions for the organization.
- Drive performance from others game through managing and leading a team of internals and vendor partners
- Communicate effectively both in writing and verbally resulting in positively influencing change
- Give attention to detail, focusing on accuracy and adherence to process
- Present commercial, pragmatic, and solutions-oriented ideas
- Act upon own initiative, formulating proposals and executing solutions in a timely and robust manner
- Work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Prioritize multiple task and meet strict deadlines
- Use excellent stakeholder management skills in order to build and maintain strong workingrelationships with senior management globally
- 15+ years of experience in managing full-lifecycle recruitment programs across graduate, contingent and professional hiring.
- 10+ years of experience in handling on-site RPO/MSP vendors
- 5+ years of experience in on-boarding or HR operations
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.