Talent Acquisition Consultant (In-house IT Recruiter)
We are looking for another experienced In-House Recruiter to join our Team in Singapore as part of our growth plan.
As an In-house Recruiter, you will have a significant role in our international projects connected to ASEAN Growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services for a variety of roles and locations. You will perform full life cycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates and sourcing teams. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively develop and execute candidate generation strategies using all available recruiting tools.
- Proactively develop pipeline including the design, build and maintenance of a strong and diverse network of potential candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring manager and business HR to create and deliver a comprehensive, compelling and balanced offer.
- Develop excellent relationship, while communicating proactively and consistently with hiring managers and candidates.
- Play role of strategic advisor for local management team.
- Manage all assignments across the region ensuring that the pipeline is filled with strong, suitable candidates.
- Support and implement talent acquisition strategies on local market.
- 5+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting in IT recruitment in an In-house function. Agency experience in recruiting technical IT roles will also be an advantage.
- Ability to implement targeted souring initiatives and generate a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines.
- Ability to follow direction while also maintaining independence and meet deadlines.
- Results-oriented mind-set (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity, etc.)
- Excellent negotiating skills coupled with strong ability to handle objections effectively, skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to consult our internal stakeholders about today's candidates market, salary range information. You will also need to consult, advice and manage your candidates in building their trust in you and guide them what they can expect in their next career with us.