Talent Acquisition - Technology (1 year contract), Group Human Resources
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 20 Apr 18
Talent Acquisition - Technology (1 year contract), Group Human ResourcesJob Description
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will take ownership of end to end recruitment process from stakeholder management, sourcing/screening/interviewing to offer/negotiation with candidates. This is a fast paced role, and you are required to have strategic discussions with the business, but also execute and be involved operationally.
- Work closely with Business Leaders and HR Business Partners to forecast and develop plans for key hiring initiatives.
- Develop and implement recruitment initiatives to increase hiring pipeline and widen recruitment funnel.
- End to end recruitment for specific division/functions recruiting across all levels.
- Track and report key metrics to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and projects.
- Build internal talent pipelines to support current and future business needs; and talent attraction programs.
- Diploma/Degree with at least 6 to years of related HR experience, preferably in recruitment with a clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Proactive, resilient and highly-adaptable, you should also be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong in coordination and multi-tasking skills.
- Meticulous, process and service oriented with strong time management skills and ability to deliver within tight deadlines.
- Strong team player who is also able to work independently.