What is this role about? Our client is expanding rapidly in Singapore and we are seeking a technical recruiter to be part of the Talent Acquisition team, a group of HR professionals who work hard and play just as hard in acquiring top industry talents. You will partner key stakeholders in managing the full recruitment life cycle, focusing on niche/technical roles.
As a technical recruiter, you:
- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle, from initial candidate assessment to interview to offer management;
- Identify and create a plan to source for candidates for existing vacancies and build pipeline;
- Constantly engage applicants to ensure a pleasant candidate experience;
- Build relationship with business units, and be seen as the go-to person for any recruitment-related advice;
- Develop recruitment strategies, which may include employer branding, outreach campaign planning, talent forecasting and planning;
- Are familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and other recruiting software or CRM systems;
- Keep abreast of latest trends and innovation in recruiting techniques, and;
- Contribute ideas and participate in projects to improve and streamline recruitment process.
What are we looking out for?
We look for individuals who:
- Has a tertiary education in any discipline, preferably with an engineering background;
- Has minimum 5 years of recruitment experience, with proven record of successful placement, preferably in the high tech industry;
- Has experience in using social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other means to find candidates;
- Preferably with Web marketing skills;
- Possess good business acumen and excellent negotiation skills to influence and engage stakeholders of all levels;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Overall, we are looking for outstanding individuals who not only have the ability to identify and present qualified candidates, but the X-factor to attract talents to be part of our story.
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 16S8140
EA Name: James Murueta
EA Registration Number: R1546494