Tableau Developer (6 months contract extendable)
- 100K + fringe benefits
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 06 Feb 18 2018-02-06
The successful candidate will be creating and designing Tableau dashboards that are aligned to the requirements of the Tableau Rollout project.
He / She will work with the Performance Improvement team in terms of gathering requirements and feedback from stakeholders and transforming these into more meaningful and detailed dashboards. He / She will also give training on how to properly use these dashboards and will be a go-to resource for any queries – whether technical or business related.
Before the contract ends, he / she should ensure that business and technical knowledge has been transferred to both teams with proper documentation in place. This is a 6-month role but can easily be extended as business requires.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enhance existing (Create new) MIS reports and transform into Tableau dashboards
- Engage with business, technology team, and other stakeholders to gather requirements and feedbacks
- Understand current business logics applied to existing MIS reports and transfer that into Tableau during dashboard development
- Perform data validation and dashboard performance optimization
- Train users how to access, use, and interact dashboards hosted into the Tableau server
- Create BRDs and other project-related documents
- Coordinate with the larger MIS team to comply with current standards and processes in developing dashboards and assigning proper data governance
- Minimum 3 years experience as a hardcore Tableau developer and Tableau server/site administrator
- Strong academic record: Degree in Finance, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Experience in project management from business requirement definition, solution validation, user testing, technical documentation and production roll out
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills to varying levels of management