TTS APAC Technology Payments and Receivables Lead Analyst
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply! Our people make all the difference in our success.
The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities. Responsibilities:
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Work on a large scale global project with multiple partners systems covering Global, Regional and In-Country and own end to end delivery.
- Around 12 years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
- Extensive experience in payments (Instant Payments, Domestic (LCY,FCY), Cross border Payments)
- Experience or knowledge on Asia countries clearing systems, Korea preferred.
- Extensive experience system analysis and in programming of software applications
- Exceptional Leadership skills and experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least one area of Applications Development
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Experience in managing and implementation of complex, major projects with multiple partners systems covering Global, Regional and In-Country.
- Exceptional communicating, influencing and engagement skills across all levels in the organization. Carefully listens to management, technologists, and partners to devise the best design and explains complex concepts to non-technical colleagues
- Well versed with agile methodology of software development and practical experience leading product development using agile. Knowledge and experience in agile methodologies (Scrum, Safe etc.) and tools like JIRA, Confluence.
- Extensive knowledge of Project management techniques/methods
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Proactive problem-solver Relationship builder and team player Negotiation, difficult conversation management and prioritization skills
- Flexibility to handle multiple complex projects and changing priorities
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting