- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
TTS - Trade Product Manager
TTS - Trade Product Manager
- Primary Location: Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18056785
Citi, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com.
JOB BACKGROUND / BUSINESS CONTEXT
This role is based at Singapore and is part of Citi's Trade Product Management team for ASEAN.
The Trade business is part of Citi's Treasury & Trade Solutions (TTS) business, which is a leading provider of cash management and trade to financial institutions and corporate clients around the world. With a global network spanning 100+ countries, we are uniquely qualified to service clients with local and cross-border interests and provide integrated reporting and management.
This role reports to the Trade Head for ASEAN.
DESCRIPTION / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will work closely with responsible Product Managers for Supply Chain Finance (SCF), Trade Finance and Trade Services, as well as Trade Sales / Transactors across the following key responsibilities:
- Execution and booking of client's Trade transactions, working closely with various stakeholders as required (Sales, Operations, Risk, Legal, Trade Distribution etc.).
- Supporting Trade Sales / Transactors in preparing and presenting internal Trade deal review memos for approval.
- Marketing support - Client solutioning, and preparing presentation decks and client pitches / proposals to support Trade Sales / Transactors.
- Tracking and ensuring timely renewal (at least annual) of Trade deal approvals.
- Preparing regular reports on Trade revenues, assets, contingents at a portfolio and client level to enable Sales / Transactors to drive client activity.
- Tracking timely renewal of Trade Product Programs, and supporting responsible Product Managers in preparation and submission thereof to ensure that Product Programs are kept up to date.
- Implementing specific initiatives from time to time, including roll-out of new technology platforms, process improvements, campaigns etc.
- Responsibility for periodical management control assessments for Trade products to ensure adherence with product programs and global product standards.
- 4 - 6 years relevant experience in multi-national banks.
- Prior Trade experience would be a strong positive, preferably in the ASEAN region.
Skills / Competencies:
- Strong execution skills: thorough follow-through and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Forward looking, with good judgment and a practical understanding of client and operational dynamics
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate operational / structural risks.
- Creative, innovative, high energy with strong initiative
- Committed, trusted team player
- Graduate / Post-Graduate