- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
TCC AS400/HPNS Technical Analyst
TCC AS400/HPNS Technical AnalystThe Technical Analyst will be working in the Technology Command Centre (TCC) and assist for all preventive and recovery technical issues. The Technical Analyst is required to work closely with Commander and take ownership of issues till resolution.
- Provide technical assistance to Technology Command Centre and operation teams.
- Perform preventive measure and monitoring to ensure system is in healthy and stable state.
- Conduct performance analysis, tuning, automate system operation, capacity planning & performance management.
- Troubleshoot and drive system recovery. Escalate problems with actual or potential impact to problem management. Must be proactive and possess a sense of urgency during service recovery.
- Ensure the supportability of the IBM i (AS400) and HP NonStop and system software.
- Track and drive patch management & software upgrades to ensure continuous supportability.
- Establish adequate monitoring to ensure efficient and reliable service delivery.
- Provide operational excellence and skills on IBM i (AS400), HP NonStop and system software support.
- To support 18x7 shift work (6:30am to 11pm).
Strong IT technical knowledge on
- At least 5 years system support experience on AS400 platform.
- Familiar with AS400 operating system architecture, setup and administration.
- Experience in DB2 on i, DB2 web-query, DCM, SQL, CQE, SQE and etc.
- Knowledgeable on IBM product, i.e. PowerHA for AS400, AS400 clustering and hyperswap.
- Knowledgeable on IBM media management software such as BRMS
- Familiar with Power System Hardware architecture, i.e. vNIC, SRIOV configuration
- Familiar with IBM SAN Storage attached to IBM i, familiar with IBM SAN Storage DS series, V series and FS series.
- Familiar with Brocade switches administration, configuration, zoning, troubleshooting and etc.
- Working experience with HP NonStop O/S utilties, i.e. SCF, TMF, PATHWAY, Base 24 XPNET is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on software replication tool such as Oracle GoldenGate
- Self-motivated and driven
- Good interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Banking experience is an added advantage
- To provide permanent night shift support