Your day to day.
· Actively and passively recruit best-in-class candidates for dedicated business units and teams.
· Partner with key stakeholders to determine current and future recruitment needs.
· Optimize recruiting workflows to improve effectiveness and productivity.
· Consistently lead and/or participate in projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
· Actively manage and update current recruiting.
· Be the top brand ambassador for the business on all potential candidate hires.
· Own full candidate lifecycle from arranging interviews, managing expectations, collating of candidate data, and pre-onboarding to onboarding.
Who you are.
· Minimum 7+ years of experience combined recruitment experience ideally in a start-up or fast scaling technology company.
· Experience in strategic planning, implementation, and execution of people strategy.
· Ability to use metrics and analytics to influence decision-making with management.
· Previous track record with recruiting and closing various roles from C-Suite to Analyst level.
· Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities and commercial mindset.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg no : R1110670
Company Reg No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684
It’s easy to get pompous about what we do. To name drop our global clients or wax lyrical about ‘pioneering psychometric testing’. But if you’re not careful, you lose sight of what’s really important; relationships and people.
Without relationships, you don’t truly understand the client, their business culture and who they really need. You miss the nuances of each candidate, the human behind the CV and what makes them tick. And the ‘right fit’ slowly starts to blister.
Since 1999, LMA has supplied great candidates to blue-chip businesses in London and Singapore. We draw on in-depth market intelligence and use industry-leading tools to search, screen and select. We have specialist consultants and a global network. And we’re professional beyond measure.
But we never lose sight of what matters; how important the right people are to businesses, and the right careers are to people.