TAP Business Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 21 Apr 19
TAP Business Analyst
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a TAP Business Analyst in the AMU (Channels, Digital & Products) Team ! !
The Mercury Program is one of the critical Technology delivery program for the bank to develop a best-in-class portfolio management and analytics platform to support RMs and clients with consolidated portfolio view, portfolio review and analysis tools, investment proposal capabilities as well as cross-product order capabilities with best-price and straight-through order execution. The Program is leveraging on Temenos state-of-the-art Portfolio Management Product known as Triple A+.
As part of the Technology team, the Technical Analyst is responsible for understanding business requirements, translate them into business specifications, and provide advice on how to design, configure and customize the software to meet the business requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with program manager as well as other internal IT departments and vendor to design the optimal solutions, ensure requirements are transformed into effective solutions, within cost and schedules and quality adhering to the bank's standards, guidelines and policies
- Involve in high level technical design/implementation discussions and contribute from business perspective
- Proactively collaborate and communicate with both business users and IT personnel on the requirements to drive technical solution that delivers the functional requirements and/or other deliverables within SDLC methodology framework.
- Provide support to architecture committee and project teams to ensure that target operating models are progressing in line with the preferred strategic architecture / chosen architectures
- Prepare and deliver selective analysis presentations to aid decision-making by governance forums and facilitate sessions when required
- Facilitate and participate in quality peer reviews of requirement artifacts to ensure requirements are complete, consistent, comprehensible, feasible, and conform to standards.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to solution designers and developers and/or the project team.
- Other similar support activities as required.
- Preferably degree-educated in Technology or Business disciplines.
- At least 8 years of project delivery experience in the Banking Technology domain or related, including a proven experience (minimum 6 years) in solution and delivery experience within Private Banking or Wealth Management
- Minimum of 4 years experiences in Triple'A Plus (GUI, & WUI) solution implementation particularly in the infrastructure setup, format scripting or interface & integration design and development.
- Familiar with Portfolio Valuation, performance/risk computation, financial instruments, ordering process concepts
- Proven track record in technical analysis and in understanding business needs and to translate them into technical design
- Strong IT aptitudes, reliable, flexible, adaptable and able to propose "out of the box" solutions to stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, ability to manage communication with senior business and technology stakeholders.