- Direct coordination with various stakeholders across technical, business and management areas Design and review all wealth Suite technical and business solution architecture Produce and implement practical and comprehensive solution architectural design principles and practices in the technical and business domains of Wealth Suite Conduct research and development, impact analysis, performance benchmark, security audit, compliance to standards on design options and manages associated risks Provide relevant training to Delivery teams and clients in the production and implementation of solution architecture
- Minimum of 8 years of total experience in T24
- Minimum of 3 years as Principal Consultant, Product or Technical Manager or 5 years as a Lead Software, Test or Implementation Engineer.
- End to end technical knowledge of front-end, middle and back-end systems, and integration approach
- Very good understanding of business and technical processes in several T24 business and technical modules
- Knowledge of basic principles in software architecture design, security, UI/UX, integration, etc.
- Good knowledge of evolving technologies in banking, web, mobile, database, integration, security
- Proven track record and very good reputation in team leadership and teamwork, analysis and solution design, project planning or coordination, stakeholder management, business and technical writing and presentation.