- You be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Oct 18
An established firm is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of wealth management core banking system. Offering an opportunity to play a vital role in being part of an establish team covering all aspects of technical business analyst, providing solution, gathering requirements and implementation. Fast tracked your career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
- Handle end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding testing, de-bugging, documentation and implementation.
- Perform Business Analysis, liaising with various business representatives in gathering business requirements.
- Write technical specifications and handle implementation of T24 for team members to do developments.
- Handling design and coding reviews, creating solution architecture documents and ensuring that designs follow the overall product architecture.
- Perform functional testing of PMS domain systems.
- Subject Matter Expert in handling bank’s Core banking systems.
- Contribute to key and strategic projects and Support Activities.
- Perform Project Management activities as well as quality reporting and controls in line with the Team
- Handling systems and processes of the team: T24, Triple A maps and Scripts, Serena process.
- Holds relevant University Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of experience in the private banking and wealth management industry.
- Experience in hands on T24 Core banking system expertise.
- Holds expertise in handling T24 Implementation projects.
- Preferred competency from a Technical background, (with expertise in Unix, Sybase, Java and Oracle)
- Strong in functional specifications with good domain knowledge in wealth management (Triple A, T24, Avaloq etc.)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to handle stakeholder and vendor management
- Possess a strong drive in making things happen.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or may contact me at 98890795.
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057