Systems Analyst & Support - Information Technology Singapore
The team's main priorities include:
- application monitoring and incident management in partnership with global counterparts
- addressing user IT enquiries and data extracts for supported systems
- study / document system enhancements and requirements, investigate system bugs, etc.
- support and coordinate all technology related initiatives for the activity in Asia
Team works in 2 shifts from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm, Mondays to Fridays. Working on Singapore public holidays may be required. Profile Required Academic Background And Certifications, Experience
- Minimum academic qualification: A levels / Diploma
- Minimum of 1 year continuous working experience in a bank / finance-related organization on application analysis, development and / or support
- Strong IT orientation with current working knowledge on SQL
- A good understanding of the financing activities of banks and / or coding experience on Python will be an advantage
- The applicant should be confident to interact with colleagues from all levels of hierarchy and locations, has a strong desire to learn and a keen interest to understand the business aspects of the IT applications the team is supporting.
- The applicant is also expected deliver the expected results independently and on time, demonstrate a positive appreciation for processes and able to work with minimal supervision.
Compliance to processes and procedures
Able to multi-task
Working with MS desktop and office applications
Technological & Digital Savvy
Willing to Learn and Develop Skills
Sensible to Risks
Thinking Out of the Box
Societe Generale* is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. Department Description
The applicant will join the Information Technology team based in Singapore supporting the front, middle and back office teams functionally on their systems, projects and initiatives for the Trade and Commodities Finance activity in Asia.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000HPY
Business unit: Societe Generale Singapore Branch
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 05/08/2020