Systems Analyst (OSS)
The position is required to provide Operational Support System (OSS) application support to internal and external customers while performing operational duties. Responsibilities
• Work with internal and external parties on technical solutions and solution implementations
• Review technical specifications and perform technical analysis of the requirements and solution design for technical solutions
• Ensure that all requirements are captured and work with vendor on the User Acceptance Tests specifications
• Manage technical project and ensure successful implementation by performing regular progress/performance monitoring
• Able to front external customers independently for the purpose of explaining the changes to OSS and to obtain industry feedback on the impact to the customer's system
• To provide 2nd and 3rd level support for OSS for all customers
• To support application software configuration, programming, enhancement and testing based on changing business requirements
• Participate in DR exercises
• Perform any other ad-hoc activities as requested by immediate supervisor Requirements
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with at least 5-7 years of relevant experience
• Work experience in supporting OSS or telecommunication industry
• Good knowledge and hands-on experience in web services and dynamic web application developments (SOAP, WDSL, PHP, JSP, Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle Database, MySQL, etc.)
• Hand-on experience in application architectural and API designing based on business processes and integration of System via Web Services.
• Experience in Linux and Web development environment (WebLogic, JBOSS, WebSphere) will be an added advantage.
• Familiar with all phases of SDLC
• Familiar with Virtualization, Docker, AWS, and Azure is a plus.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation and communication skills.
• Logical thinking/ approach to problem solving in a time sensitive challenging environment
• A good team player and highly motivated, goal-oriented individual
• Candidates with additional experience will be considered for the Senior Systems Analyst position
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.