- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 17 Nov 17
Systems Analyst - Pega
Systems Analyst - PegaThe position requires problem recognition, troubleshooting, prioritization of steps, resolution, and determining and implementing recommended solutions to meet the defined SLI.
- Adept in all aspects of Pega application and framework design, development, implementation and support, including providing second level technical assistance to field support.
- Be familar with company, IT and Technology Security policies, procedures, banking regulations. Be motivated to work in fast-paced, fast-growth company environment where many changes take place routinely
- work with a diverse team of Systems Analysts, systems engineers, DBA and Developers, for providing application engineering, reliability, data architecture, reporting fulfilment, and Pega Systems PRPC and framework operational support.
- Demonstrates commitment to company mission, vision and values through professional conduct and individual job performance.
- Collaborates with the requirements, development and operations team to support the stability and reliability of Pega applications.
- Participates in the design and development of Pega applications and Pega or reports using technical tools to create solutions and debug problems that occur in the deployment of applications
- Provides prompt technical consulting for Pega system/platform upgrades, rollouts and enhancements.
- Produces proposed changes impact analysis to Pega applications within own area of responsibility.
- Aware of and aligns to regulatory and mandated requirements (MAS, BNM).
- Helps during the planning and developing of enhancements for production systems.
- Documents key processes or solution recommendations.
- 5+ years of general IT application development
- 3+ years of Pega application development, production configuration and release, and maintenance is required.
- Prefer candidates who have spent at least 18 months at one Pega customer or installation and has gone through a complete development, deployment, and maintenance phase, with subsequent release support.
- A self-motivated personality, and able to work efficiently by himself/herself, as well as, in a team