My client is a high frequency trading firm specialised in trading cross-asset futures products. They are in their next cycle of growth and are seeking traders to help build out the business in Singapore. They are seeking traders with experience in trading systematic high frequency futures strategies. They offer a competitive package as well as a % of PnL.
The team is looking to expand their footprint in Asian Markets.
About the role
- Designing, implementing, and deploying high-frequency trading algorithms focused on cross-asset Futures
- Coming-up with new, cutting-edge trading ideas as well as optimising old ones
- Creating tools for data analysis of patterns
- Supporting the trading by contributing to the development of analytical computation libraries
- The ideal candidate will have:
- A MSc/PhD from a top-tier university
- Must have 3+ years of quantitative trading experience in high-frequency trading of one or more Futures.
- High confidence in their ability to thrive both independently and with team collaboration
- A strong background in signal generation, mathematics and statistics
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques
- Strong programming skills in python and C
For further information do not hesitate to contact me at or on +44 (0)20 7780 6700