- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 15 Oct 18
Morgan McKinley is currently with a leading SI who are keen to get a System Specialist on board to join their dynamic team. The role will be an initial 1 Year direct contract, after which it is open to being extended or converted to a permanent role.
- Implementation, maintenance and administration of Openshift, Dockers Containers and
- Implementation, maintenance and administration of Redhat Linux and CentOS.
- Configure and deploy applications from the openshift platform.
- Development of tools and scripts to automate tasks with the use of DevOps tools such as Ansible, Puppet and Chef.
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands-on experiences in OpenShift, Docker Containers and Kubernetes.
- Minimum 2-3 years experiences in application, database or middleware deployment.
- Competent in RedHat Openshift, Dockers Containers and Kubernetes.
- Experience with common and advances system administration tasks such as build and patching on RedHat Linux and CentOS.
- Preferably certified as a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration.
- Preferably from a vendor or SI environment.Responsibilities
If you are interested in this role, please contact Sistla Vaishnavi at firstname.lastname@example.org - EA Registration: R1551514
If you know someone that is perfect for this position, feel free to share this opportunity with them as we have an exciting referral rewards program waiting for you.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1544008