- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 19 Feb 18
System Analyst (Payment - GPP, Instant Payments)
System Analyst (Payment - GPP, Instant Payments)The successful candidate will assume the role of System Analyst (SA) in Payments domain. He / She shall be a technical specialist who possesses sound technical knowledge about instant / high-value / low-value payments processing, application system design and management.
The successful candidate will participate actively in projects, system designs and impact analysis, development, testing and system commissioning for Payments Projects.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects.
- Perform system impact analysis and design based on change requirements.
- Work closely with product vendors to analyze impacts due to change requests and review system designs.
- Ensure compliance to security and technology architecture standards, software defect resolution and successful system deployment.
- Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
- Conduct system and performance test management, application vulnerability assessment management and control, software release management.
- Plan and commission production system implementations.
- Develop and review technical documents and other related documents for the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Preferably with Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology related degree.
- Possess minimum of 2-year experience in system / software development and deployment. Preferably with exposure to SDLC.
- Experience in developing / supporting Payments Systems and knowledge of payments processing. Working experience in Global PayPlus System, PayNow and instant payments are added advantages.
- Possess technical knowledge in UNIX, UNIX shell scripting, Linux, Oracle database and IBM MQSeries, WebLogic.
- Possess positive (can-do) working attitude, willing to hands on, keen interest on technical details, with resilience and good adaptability to take on different challenging assignments.
- Effective and has good self-initiative to learn and excel individually and as a team.
- Able to multi-task.
- Technical knowledge in Java, XML and Dimension is a plus.
- Good soft skills in communication, writing, presentation, etc., are highly valued.