Involve in analysis, design, documentation, coding and testing of our applications
- Involve in analysis, design, documentation, coding and testing of our applications
- Performing unit and integration testing
- Conducting functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshooting issue and providing resolution
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Evaluating current applications to update or add new features
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Assist with project plan time estimates and ensure development milestones are met
- Update relevant documents on all executed work in a timely manner
- Performs any additional duties assigned by the immediate supervisor or senior management
- Diploma/Degree in Computing/Computer Science or equivalent
- Possess at least 2 years of development experience in J2EE technologies and open source frameworks (e.g. Struts, Spring, Hibernate, EJBs)
- Preferably has working experience with BI & Reporting Tools (such as Qlik, Crystal Reports) or eForm solutions (such as Adobe Form)
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: email@example.com
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1770654
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.