Work collaboratively with the Project Manager and other Implementation Team members to ensure the successful delivery of projects. Advise and assist Project Managers during implementation by advising on timeline and effort for technical work.
- Provide realistic estimates for Level of Effort and Statements of Work.
- Work with delivery team to ensure technical design meets use cases and functional requirements.
- Champion efforts behind standardization of processes and strategies that would enable high quality and effective delivery.
- Own the development & deployment lifecycle and responsibility for managing technical risks throughout the project.
- Responsible for streamlining development and providing leadership to the entire delivery team.
- Ensure a seamless handover to support.
- Direct, monitor and assign work to those on the team. Provide technical work guidance or mentoring.
- Estimate, Plan, Organize and assign tasks to various team members.
- Develop or contribute to business cases, roadmaps and proposals which may include presentations to senior management.
- Responsible for recruitment, coaching and retention of staff.
- Share best practices with the team.
- Preferably with Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology related degree.
- Experienced with client facing support and managing large treasury / risk projects.
- Expertise in the functional aspects of treasury and market risk systems.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage deliverables of vendors.
- Proven ability to lead and deliver results within project driven timelines.