4 years of experience in a Summit role. Strong knowledge of Interest Rate, Credit Derivatives and Treasury Products. Good understanding of the Summit architecture. Experience in Linux, Unix OS, SQL, Oracle, python, shell scripting. Providing support, including supporting batch end of day processes and provide useful insights where functional change is required.
Providing support, including supporting batch end of day processes and provide useful insights where functional change is required.
- Assist with functional specifications for change requests and testing release stories.
- Readily deal with incidents and requests.
- Take ownership of issues and improvements, seeing them through to completion, providing comprehensive handover as required.
- Capability Squad you work in an Agile, Scrum way, on the backlog prioritized by a Product Owner, and you demo your features to other Capability colleagues and the stakeholders alike.
- Our platform has a global user base of Risk Managers, Traders, Sales in globally, you are responsible for supporting a stable, performing and secure platform/service
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in a Summit role.
- You have strong knowledge of Interest Rate, Credit Derivatives and Treasury Products.
- Good understanding of the Summit architecture and services as well as experience of the Linux, Unix OS and are capable of supporting batch processes.
- Good database knowledge in SQL, Oracle
- Strong scripting ability python, shell scripting etc.
EA License No. 01C4394 • RCB No. 200007268E• EA Registration No. R1112083 Shreejith Thekke Veettil