- Involvement in all stages of the change programme lifecycle from the design and delivery through to post implementation. This role will be "hands on" and involve heavy stakeholder management at all levels including global and regional senior management.
- Input from a strategy perspective in the market growth initiatives across the region whilst crafting business cases and analysing cost and benefit
- Responsibility for the full programme of work from a cost and budgeting perspective, as well as staffing and resources whilst also ensuring risk and controls are adhered to and reporting produced accordingly
Prerequisites for role:
- 10years + relevant industry experience within financial services with a background in financial markets and a proven track record in successfully delivering large scale projects through the full project lifecycle from conceptual stages through to completion
- A background that demonstrates a mix of strategy, business management and consulting mixed in with project execution would be highly regarded for this role
- Specialised SME in either fixed income or equities, or both gained from either projects or a BAU role
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience and an analytical mindset