Strategy & Business Performance Lead - Global Transaction Services (GTS)
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.
In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
In Cash & Trade, you will be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing a product or system's features to meet customers' needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business. You will also be exposed to a myriad of Trade and Cash Management products through various marketing campaigns and joint visits with our relationship managers. Responsibilities
- Support the GTS COO on the development and execution of GTS Strategy and strategic framework. Develop an outside-in view of competitive landscape and benchmark against comparative strategies
- Develop and track performance metrics and formulate analysis/ insights for senior management decisioning
- Work closely with GTS EXCO on setting and tracking progress of GTS Scorecard metrics & Growth Strategy
- Drive regular performance cadences and ensure good co-ordination with Group and local implementation of GTS strategies and initiatives
- Manage planning process with Finance and HR on annual budgeting/ forecasting cycles and strategic initiatives
- Ensure appropriate governance and controls across business performance processes for key stakeholders
- Change Initiatives and process improvement
- At least 10 years of relevant experience;
- Strategic mindset with seasoned problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, across various levels in the organization, in influencing key decisions taken in the business and in support teams.
- Good knowledge of Transaction Banking landscape, commercial minded with strong awareness of the external and internal business environment and an ability to grasp complex challenges and work independently and innovatively to resolve issues
- Strong financial and analytical skills with ability to prioritise, make decisions, and work within tight timeframes, while ensuring accuracy and integrity in deliverables.
- Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation. Proficient in analytics and data visualisation platforms and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to infer, deal with ambiguity and multiple sources of information as well as fast moving and high-growth environments
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.