Strategy & Business Management VP
As a key member of the Regional Strategy & Business Management Team, the incumbent will be expected to manage multiple priorities on a day to day basis critical to the direction of the business. This position will play a vital and active role within the regional team and the candidate must establish strong working relationships with internal partners. The business is poised for growth across key markets and the objective of the role is to help shape strategy and execution in the pursuit of acceleration of the client-led profitable growth trajectory enabled by driving digital scale and leveraging data.
As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure execution within the organization based on the priorities of the business. The right candidate for the job will contribute to the long-term success of the business by driving direct impact and execution together with the Head of Strategy & Business Management.
The candidate should be a change agent, and someone that possesses both strategic and operating skills with high potential. S/he should also have both strong analytical abilities as well as a collaborative leadership style. Key Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with Head of Strategy & Business Management to shape and define the business strategy around the key priorities for the Consumer Bank.
- Lead Competitive Analysis to ensure that the Leadership Team stays externally aware and well informed on competitor progress, strategy and other updates
- Assist and/or lead initiatives and special projects critical to the direction of business
- Support the communication needs for Asia GCB, which may include; coordinating Town Halls, Meetings, regulators meetings, and select meetings, developing related agendas and summarizing meeting minutes and tracking of follow ups
- Support in the coordination of Management Review documents
- 5+ years of experience in banking or tech or other professional environment
- Business manager mindset, with proven track record of results
- Strong project management and execution skills preferred
- Product and banking business economic dynamics
- Multi-market experience in a multi-national organization valued
- Pragmatic problem solver, forward thinker with independence of thought
- Prior consulting, strategy, competitive analysis or business development experience valued
Job Family Group:
- Franchise playerbroad, critical thinker with the ability to effectively leverage the capabilities of the organization to meet business priorities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and self-motivated
- Ability to engage, influence and collaborate across a wide range of stakeholders
- Be forward compatible; adaptable, bold, collaborative, curious, determined & empathetic
- Create a strong network of relationships among peers, senior internal partners and external constituencies
- Flexible, self-aware leadership style
Business Strategy, Management & Administration Job Family:
Strategy & Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting