- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- Support the line manager in the formulation of the overall strategy, in line with the risk tolerances and financial objectives agreed with the Board.
- Play a leadership role in planning and leading projects.
- Represent the strategy team in senior management discussion on a regular basis.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Manage and guide the work of team members throughout their project assignments and help with their professional development – potentially play a formal Development Manager role.
- Drive strategy team initiatives (e.g., recruiting, training).
- 10 years banking consulting experience with a top tier firm and/or with strategy functions of leading banks.
- Emerging markets knowledge or experience preferred.
- Comfortable working in a relatively unstructured, project-based and multi-cultural environment.
- Engage senior stakeholders across the bank on projects.
- Top consulting firm experience combine with financial services knowledge preferred.