Strategic Risk Manager
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- As a part of our team you will be an Enterprise Risks manager and responsible for risk identification, risk appetite and stress testing
- You should be able to think holistically and have knowledge of current macroeconomic and geopolitical events and risks.
- You will be leading independent research/discussion in co-operation with other groups to identify emerging/key risks and managing existing risks to the bank.
- You have 4-8 years of experience, preferably in the financial industry.
- You have good presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience in risk identification, risk appetite and stress testing background, including ICAAP and CCAR experience.
- You are ambitious, dedicated and hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- You are proficient in programming and database skills such as R, python, SQL or VBA, and the ability to implement models in system or existing technology/modeling infrastructure
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.