Strategic Partner Manager - Commerce Partnerships (Contingent Worker)
Our client's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through the family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether it is creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at the business are builders at heart. Our client's global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, the business can help people build stronger communities - The business just getting started.
Our client is looking for a strategic and action-oriented person who is passionate about the way the business can work with their partners to enable a variety of experiences for the community. This person is an analytical powerhouse, resourceful and comfortable leading relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
You will be part of a high-performing team that works cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, marketing and operations teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experience, and reduce barriers that prevent people from buying what they want. This team works across the business of apps to deliver products and services that drive greater prosperity for individuals, communities, and businesses.
The position is in Singapore. Responsibilities
- Manage relationships with partners and sellers across a variety of commerce verticals
- Scope opportunities in market, identify new partners and negotiate business and technical terms with them
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to identify growth opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
- Evangelize our new products and platform features to partners and sellers through 1-on-1 relationships or scale events and conferences
- Identify and source case studies of merchants who have seen success from the Commerce Platform
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key metrics to build opportunities and experiences that create scale and meaningful ecosystem value
- MBA or equivalent experience
- 8 years related experience working within the business development space
- Experience in partner management, a track record of influencing change across organizations
- Strong project management experience
- Experienced communicator capable of presenting ideas to external and internal audiences
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in complex, matrix organizations
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Language Skills: Thai, Chinese (The stated language is required as the stakeholders for the role are in that specific market)
- Proven ability to solve difficult problems that span customer facing, strategy, and operations.
- Experience with E-Commerce or consumer tech or retail companies
- Entrepreneurial, self starter, comfort with fast-changing, start-up-like environment
- Familiar and comfortable with technical integrations and supporting partners