Strategic Customer Success Director
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details Success Manager Job Details
The Success Manager leverages deep business, industry and product knowledge to partner with customers and guide them to accelerate business value and return from their investment with Salesforce. They are aligned at key stakeholder level, building and fostering strong relationships to help customers progress on their digital journey. Success Managers are working directly with customers that can vary in their market segment, size, solution complexity and life cycle, depending on the customers needs.
The ideal Success Manager will possess a background in cloud technology, strong communication and executive engagement skills and fluency in Thai language and business culture. Experience in financial services is a plus. Responsibilities:
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Leverage our Customer Success Methodology and partner with customers stakeholders to understand their goals, assess their capabilities and provide recommendations to help them accelerate achievement of their business and technology objectives
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of customer's Salesforce implementation and evangelize the capabilities of Salesforce across all of our Clouds
- Guide a customer on org strategy, governance, business value and change management best practices based on customer needs
- Can demonstrate hands-on Salesforce product knowledge by applying platform features and functions to customer business priorities and roadmap
- Proactively identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan
- Produce and execute a comprehensive success path showing the current state, target future state with timeline aligned to the customer's business goals and objectives
- Deliver business value and innovation to a customer's business by understanding our customers' key business challenges and potential for growth
- Build and foster executive-level relationships with the customer's IT and business executive leadership, sponsors and decision makers to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer business and IT sponsors & stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with the account team and Salesforce Execs, effectively network within accounts from the Executive-Level down, in order to help customers achieve their objectives
- When appropriate, recommend additional Salesforce services and advisory experts needed to drive success
- Proactively communicates technical product changes, degradations, outages, end of life and other relevant updates
- Experienced professional with 10-12 years relevant industry expertise.
- In-depth knowledge in one or more line of businesses (LoB) - a specific cloud or industry. Experience in financial services and CRM are plus points.
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a Trusted Advisor to drive business value for customers
- Ability to drive effective and influencing conversations at the C-level; facilitate difficult discussions and adept at handling objections
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce product and platform features, capabilities, and best use is highly desired
- Able to articulate the importance and value of Governance to Business and IT executives
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture principles strongly preferred
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Since this role will cover the broader ASEAN region, fluency in local languages like Vietnamese / Mandarin etc. will be advantageous.
#LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.