Strategic Advisory & Private Asset Group COO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The person for this role will focus on maintaining and further developing the platform offering for Product Specialists, Relationship Managers and their clients. This includes:
- Ensure the activities align with all the relevant regulatory requirements, risk appetite and quality standards.
- To define, drive and implement practical solutions impacting the product shelf, control framework and process enhancements
- Participate in multiple projects to drive the development of the business
- To cultivate collaboration across the front and back and with key partners in the organization, such as IBCM and Lending.
We are offering a VP role in our COO team. While responsibilities are typically regional the role is based in Singapore. Your future colleagues
The COO Managed & Wealth Solutions team is responsible in supporting the Product Specialists team in Private Banking APAC in ensuring a compliant distribution of a wide range of investment products including Equity IPO Cornerstone/Anchor, Pass-through Notes on Loan Portfolios, pre-IPO Equity or Convertible Note private placement, Private Mezzanine Debt issuance, etc You Offer
You are expected to possess the below:
- At least 8 years of work experience in the Private Banking industry, ideally as Products COO or Business Manager related to deal advisory both from listed and private corporations.
- Understanding of MAS/HKMA legal & regulatory environment is a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills to relate to internal counterparts and management
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse environment and on multiple projects efficiently
- Passion for innovation, improving and leading change in all parts of our job.
- Hardworking, result oriented with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.