Our client is a single-family office with a key presence in Hong Kong and USD 500m AUM. This is a new role to help set up the Singapore office while reporting to the CIO based in Hong Kong.
- Track the trends of the stocks within portfolio daily and predict the short term movements and turning points.
- Prepare reports, commentary, data analysis.
- Strictly following trading mandate to manage risks.
- Work with team members to build a trading strategy.
- Work based on minimal risks to obtain reasonable returns.
- 7 years of relevant experience working in equity investment research
- Qualifications in either mathematics, economics, finance or related courses
- MBA and CFA a benefit
- Able to converse in English and Mandarin
- Strong overall analytical skills and form unique trading strategies
- Strong risk management skills and good mental strength / emotional control to make rationale decisions in urgent situations
- Familiar with the technical software used by traders and charts
Send your resume, in WORD format only, to email@example.com. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.