Our client is an innovation and agile development company. They are now looking to expand their team and are looking for a high caliber individual to join them in Singapore. Demonstrating strong growth in the region, they are looking to appoint a high caliber Staff Software Engineer to join their fast-growing team in Singapore.
- You’ll be involved in defining technical strategy for broad or complex requirements.
- You’ll participate in the strategic development of methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for projects and programs.
- You'll brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers, and Frontend Engineering to conceptualize and build new features.
- You’ll actively own features or systems and define their long-term health, while also improving the health of surrounding systems.
- You'll assist skilled support team and operations team in triaging and resolving production issues.
- You’ll develop & implement tests for ensuring the quality, performance, & scalability of our application.
- You’ve been building web applications professionally for 8+ years. (experience with large distributed systems and cloud infrastructure is a big plus.)
- You have experience with functional or imperative programming languages -- e.g., Python, Ruby, Go, C, or Java.
- You can lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions within your team.
- You have experience with modern DevOps tools such as Terraform, Helm, and Cloudformation. You are also deeply familiar with AWS offerings.