YouTrip is Southeast Asia’s 1st and leading multi-currency wallet. As a regional financial technology startup, YouTrip is dedicated to creating the best mobile financial services by simplifying foreign currency payments and offering the best exchange rates. Launched in 2018, YouTrip has been voted the #1 multi-currency account in Singapore with the largest user base in the region following its successful launch in Thailand in partnership with Karsikornbank in 2019.
YouTrip is a Major Payment Institution licensed under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and awarded the Top FinTech Leaders 2020 by Singapore FinTech Association, and ASEAN’s Best Fintech Startup 2019 by the Rice Bowl Startup Awards.
Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & inclusive, and teamwork oriented. We are looking for talents with the aspiration to thrive in a rapidly growing business in the exciting FinTech space.
- Demonstrate technical leadership, leading team and set technical direction
- Lead on architecting and design software platforms and systems
- Build scalable server-side applications that will constitute our core platforms and provide services to our mobile application and business partners
- Create robust yet reliable highly transactional and event-driven application and infrastructure architectures
- Design, create and run automated unit and integration testing for Microservices and supporting systems/infrastructure
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a fast and iterative development process
- Participate in all phases of development life cycle such as coding, code review, testing and debugging
- Take ownership and responsibility on the software and system you created
- Mentor and train engineers and ensure best coding practice
- Passionate about technology – you have a minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience in software development, using Java, .Net, Python, or other popular languages; knowledge in Golang is a plus. You have a strong interest in working with microservices and cloud technologies.
- Adaptable with a growth mindset – you want to grow and you learn by doing. You always value opportunities to improve. Obstacles and failures only motivate you to move forward.
- A respectful and open team player – you are transparent about your work. You enjoy contributing to the team and you are also open to receiving and giving feedback in a respectful manner. Having experience in technical initiatives and leadership is also a great plus.
- Excited about high-quality work – thoughtful and forward-thinking about system design and programming. You are resilient and you find satisfaction in overcoming challenges and solving puzzles.
What We Offer
- An innovative culture that encourages talents to work highly collaboratively in a respectful, friendly environment
- Multi-cultural co-working space environment in CBD area
- Direct report to the Head of Engineering and be part of the growth team of the Singapore business
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong
- If you are interested in this position, please send your resume along with your salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.