Sr. / Business Analyst - Insurance
Role: Business Analyst - Insurance
Location: Singapore Years of Experience: 5 to 8 years Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serves as the liaison and the reference pointbetween the Business and the technical analyst in making sure the BusinessRequirements are clearly understood and translated to the functionalrequirements by leveraging on the resources and skill-set within and across thework-streams.
- He/She is the functional lead for new productslaunch, product \"day 2\" system enhancement, new initiatives/projectsand is responsible to analyze processes and best practices among work-streamsto ensure the system is delivered with maximum synergies, quality andefficiencies.
- He/she is also responsible to coordinate thebusiness scooping session and ensuring the quality business requirementdocuments are delivered within the agreed timeline. In additions, he/she isleading the squad to produce comprehensive test coverage for SIT and businessscenarios for UAT executions and highlights the changes in business rules to allthe impacted departments and functional areas.
- He/she is responsible to conduct“train-the-trainer” or initial training during implementation.
- Support delivery manager closely in areasrequiring systems and business domain knowledge
- Write user stories along with acceptancecriteria
- Conduct prioritization with product owner
- Perform sprint planning for Day 1 product launchscope and also Day 2 enhancements
- Walkthrough user stories and acceptance criteriawith developers and testers to ensure accurate understanding.
- Review test plan and test scenario (testing willbe executed by separate team)
- Review test results and participate in defecttriage
- Obtain UAT sign off for deployment intoproduction
- Requirement analysis and user stories + acceptancecriteria writing (based on INVEST and SMART guiding principles)
- Test management (focus on effectiveness andoptimization)
- Stakeholder management
- Coordination, risk and issue resolution
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Experience in product launch for Life Insuranceorganization
- Delivery experience in Agile