Sr. Test Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 22 Apr 19
Sr. Test Analyst
- Ensure the functional and nonfunctional requirements of the business units are met by undertaking a thorough and comprehensive review of set of tests on programming changes that are produced by development and testing staff.
- Review testing effort via test plans and test cases for larger-scale projects
- Oversee the complete testing lifecycle for all applications in scope for deployments including review test plans/scenarios for new functions.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Review test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Document and facilitate communication and troubleshooting of issues, bugs, changes
- Validate and close-out all issues prior to delivery
- Collaborate with other QA staff to accomplish all daily QA tasks on-time with a high level of quality
- Develop process to ensure the highest level of quality assurance possible
- Mentor QA team members and share expertise
- Maintain open communication with internal teams
- Assist with internal project kickoffs and requirements/specs gathering
- Serves as an escalation point for issues involving testing
- Provides daily and weekly status report that includes testing metrics
- Collaborate with Operations Leaders, Transformation Program Directors, and Vendors, to problem solve, and exchange information to maintain effective internal communication.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies,transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digitalera. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision,build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in theU.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listedamong the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helpsclients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.