Sr. Specialist, Information Security - IAM Business Analyst
BNY Mellon is searching for an individual who will function as an IAM Business Analyst physically located in Singapore. The BA will have the primary responsibility to gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders in support of BNYM's IAM Program.
The Business Analyst will serve as the principal conduit for managing IAM system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project. The primary responsibilities of the IAM Business Analyst include: Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts; Define and document requirements; Analyze and prioritize requirements; Write functional specifications; Model the requirements/specifications; Perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams; Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis; Manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle; Lead development of common standards and tools; Assists in operational rollout and support.
- Additional responsibilities will include: Gather IAM requirements from the business line users for various systems. Fully document all requirements and solutions. Work closely with Administration, Technology, and Operations partners. Participate in releases, perform system integration testing. Perform/organize user acceptance testing. Prepare project status reports for Senior Management. Use strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with particular emphasis on the production of clear and detailed written Business Requirements and Functional Specifications. Requires ability to work independently (self-motivated) and with a distributed team (i.e., physically located in other regions).
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred, 8-10 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- The preferred candidate should possess the following: Excellent oral and written communication skill; A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources; Ability to take strategic direction from executive management; Initiative; Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance. Serve as liaison between the internal/external business community and the IAM organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs. Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis, manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle, lead development of common standards and tools, assist in operational rollout and support, and translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization.
- Ability to be flexible with operational shift hours as per business requirement. Major shift support during APAC evening hours shift due to meetings with stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong professional relationship due to resource being located in APAC and needs to connect with other technology departments and act as a representative for the IAM Organization. Must build and maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners; Understand and analyze business processes & workflows.
- Knowledge of Qlik sense preferable.
- Scrum Master Certification or Agile Methodology certifications such as Professional Scrum Master, Agile Scrum Master is desired.
Information Technology Internal Jobcode:
Information Security-HR11724 Requisition Number: