Sr. Rep, Middle Office
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 15 Oct 18
Sr. Rep, Middle Office
• Independently provides accounting and trading support activities forfunds of higher complexity. Performs reviews of more complex documentsprocessed from across the Bank to confirm compliance with established processesand procedures.
• Reviews work of more junior colleagues and provides technical assistanceon complex matters. Independently performs complex functions supportingaccounting, trading and client services activities including book-keeping anddata review.
• Reviews high volume of documents to ensure processors followedestablished procedures and took on minimal risk. Leverages strong knowledge ofprocesses of procedures to confirm findings. Reviews findings of more juniorstaff. Tracks fund data and trades.
• Maintains records of high complexity in accordance with departmentpolicies and procedures. Provides requested data to team members as necessary.
• Searches for fail points in processes and provides error reports toclients in compliance with established service level agreements. Escalatesexternal errors. Correction of internal errors is at the discretion of theclient.
• Independently reviews for exceptions and may provide guidance to morejunior level team members. If exceptions are found, confirms that internal andclient procedures were followed, processing was on time and in line with FCCregulations and no unnecessary steps were taken.
• Prepares system-generated reports or templates consisting of multiple oradvanced data sets and conducts general data validation and reconciliation.Reviews work of junior team members. No direct reports.
• Provides guidance to less experienced Middle Office support staff, asneeded. Responsible for the quality and completion of own work. Highschool/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education andexperience is required.
Bachelor'sdegree a plus, mutual fund industry background preferred. 2-3 years of totalwork experience preferred. Experience in accounting support or the mutual fundindustry preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70550
Organization: Derivatives MO & RBS-HR14453
Requisition Number: 1814400