Sr Manager, Partner Solutions Architecture
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a world-class leader to join our team to help accelerate the adoption of AWS cloud computing services worldwide. As a Sr Solutions Architect Manager, you will lead an APAC wide team of solution architects to help our thriving ecosystem of software and technology partners scale and grow their businesses. You and your team will collaborate with partners to transform their software products and differentiate their offerings for customers. As a key member of the leadership team, you collaborate with other teams to optimize and scale the efforts of the broader Solution Architect function within the AWS Partner organization in order to enhance and grow partner-related AWS revenue.
We are looking for a leader who loves learning and introducing new technology in order to help customers and partners embrace and adopt new technology. The ideal candidate is an accomplished leader with a strong background in technology, experienced at influencing innovation with ISV technology partners and with the presence to engage with decision makers at the executive level. You will have strong business development, product management, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills. You should be able to demonstrate an ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and show prior solution and program successes.
At AWS, we "Work hard, Have fun, and Make history". In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact. AWS is one of Amazon's fastest growing businesses, servicing millions of customers all over the world, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology, and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders.
This position is based in Singapore.
*LI-JM5 Basic Qualifications
• 7+ years' design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed applications
• 5+ years' management of technical, customer facing architects
• 5+ years' experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
• Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired Preferred Qualifications
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
• Proven track record of strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.