Sr Analyst, TaxReportingCompl
Tax Reporting and Compliance - IC1
- Assists with performance of calculations for internal and/or external clients and completion of tax reporting or other regulatory filing requirements to ensure compliance with state and national regulations.
- Assists with the implementation of client plans for the tax and/or regulatory cycle and ensures deadlines are met.
- Gathers data and documentation to complete standard filings.
- Determines liabilities, withholdings, and other calculations for internal or external clients.
- May answer routine questions from clients regarding tax and/or regulatory calculations and reporting.
- Assists clients in addressing tax and regulatory questions posed by their investors.
- No direct reports. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives. Supports a selected number of clients.
- Bachelors degree in a business discipline or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 0-3 years of total work experience preferred. Tax reporting and analysis experience preferred.
- Japanese language skills are preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.