Sr Analyst, Fund/ClientAccting
Fund/Client Accounting - IC2
- Conducts accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and moderately complex hedge funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
- Performs Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions. Checks the work of more junior team members.
- Responsible for cash and asset reconciliations related to more intricate accounts or transactions within assigned funds. Performs reconciliation of account expenses for more complex transactions and ensures they are allocated appropriately. Escalates atypical transactions to senior team members. Drafts reports for clients regarding the performance of funds. May reviews first draft reports completed by more junior staff.
- Interacts with clients in answering questions regarding fund reports and accounting processes. No direct reports but may provide guidance to less experienced team members. May have people management responsibilities in some geographies. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
Operations Internal Jobcode:
AIS Operations-HR08997 Requisition Number: