Specialist, Talent Acquisition (Campus)
The Talent Acquisition team plays an integral part in making KPMG a great place to work by implementing best-practice programmes to attract, recruit, develop, groom and retain the best and brightest talent.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative Talent Acquisition Specialist for our Graduate Recruitment team. In this role, the successful candidate will be involved in end-to-end campus outreach events, activities and programs to meet current hiring demands and create strong talent pipelines for the company's future hiring needs. You will partner with our internal clients on recruitment matters and execute campus recruitment events, branding and marketing initiatives. The role involves:
• Responsible for end-to-end recruitment for a business function - not limited to sourcing, shortlisting, assessment & selection, arranging of interviews, offer and on-boarding.
• Maintain accurate tracking of candidates' recruitment statuses.
• Serve as primary point of contact for candidates through the full recruitment cycle and actively share job information, company knowledge with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience.
• Manage and build strong client relationships with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners in alignment with business and hiring strategies.
• Build strong relationships with campus career services office and student organisations to drive collaborations in line with hiring strategies.
• Plan/coordinate and attend campus recruiting events such as career fairs, corporate visits to maintain consistent employer brand presence on campus.
• Define opportunities to improve campus recruiting by staying up to date on trends and driving forward new creative ideas that can positively impact outcomes.
• Participate/Assist in leading talent acquisition related projects such as process improvement, new technology adoption etc. The ideal candidate should possess:
• Degree with around 4 years of recruitment experience preferably from an MNC environment, and at least 1 year of relevant experience in campus recruitment.
• Able to articulate value proposition of roles to candidates and build rapport with people.
• Proactive, meticulous and able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Client-focused and able to interact confidently with candidates and senior stakeholders.
• Able to effectively cope with change and shift gears comfortably.
• Ideally well-versed in sourcing methodologies (e.g. using LinkedIn) and other recruitment tools, and usage of Applicant Tracking System.
• Good problem solver with great communication and critical thinking skills.
• Possess an open mind-set and result-driven.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong data sense, eye for details, highly energized and great multi-tasking ability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.